Saturday 12 April 2014

Could I get away with this?!

Been wondering how to increase my height.. reason? well need to do something if I am going to be able to get into playing pro basketball...Not being big headed but I am pretty good on the ball but the one thing I lack is height and I am not growing any taller... I think I have stopped altogether now because I have reached that age 21! Which aint good considering I am only 6ft and the average basketball player is around 6 ft 5 or so.. makes me a dwarf. I have tried pretty much everything from eating a good balanced diet to other extremes of doing stretching exercises but iv not really noticed any difference in my height but I now have a plan!!! I know that the referee will pull me up if he notices me wearing high heeled shoes.. would look weird if I started wearing girly high heels in a match, no I dont really mean actual high heels I mean just shoes that boost your height.... but I have heard that you can now buy secretive insoles now that will boost your height.. 3 inches or so which is great and should help a lot and put me on par with all the other basketball players... I know that it is a tad sneeky but who cares and who is to know if you know what I mean... Your not cheating unless people know your cheating right, and its not my fault that basketball players are freakishly tall! Anyway Il let you all know how I get on when I try them out for myself later on!

Update.. I told you I would let you know how I got on... though iv not had much time to write a new post I will do. Anyway my confidence has gone through the roof after started wearing them.. seems that these things are helping other people as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment